Thursday, March 11, 2010

Welcome to TheLateChef blog

Hi,

I started my catering business, The Late Chef, in January 2010. Most of 2009 was spent in planning and creating the foundations for the business. I have embraced Twitter, Facebook and other social media/networking tools to help with the business. This blog is the next element of that plan.

I hope to be disciplined and post regularly what is happening with the business, what I am cooking and other stuff like recipes etc. I really hope that you will find the blog interesting and if you do please tell other people about it.

Currently I offer my products/services through a stall at the Wallingford Local Producers Market, my website, business and private catering events. I am also developing cooking lessons as a new service.

I look forward to meeting you on the web somewhere or at a market or event sometime.

Best regards,

Paul (TheLateChef)

No comments:

Post a Comment